Thank you to everyone who purchased School Supply Kits! If you didn't purchase a kit but need a school supply list click here.
2022-2023 School Supply Kits
Anderson PTA wants to make buying school supplies easy for you! Let us do the shopping and save you the hassle of searching for the right supplies in the heat of August. Supplies are delivered directly to your child's classroom before school starts. 100% of the School Supply Kit proceeds go back to the Anderson PTA to fund programs, support teachers, and enrich the student experience.
Note: You will need to login to your Membership Toolkit account to buy your school kit.
New to Anderson or first time to set up an account? Click here to start!
Thank you for supporting Anderson PTA!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- When do I need to order by? Online orders will be through June 10.
- What is the cost of the kits? All kits are $55.00.
- How were the prices set? After reviewing the lists that the teachers created, we researched prices based on these lists and the specific brands that were requested, Crayola, Elmer's, Ticonderoga, and so forth. We also compared prices to other offerings in AISD, including what school supply companies would charge.
- Why are headphones/earbuds not included in the school kits? Since there are many different types of headphones/earbuds, we ask that you purchase those that will be most comfortable for your child.
- Does buying my school supplies from the PTA support the school? Yes. Because we are able to purchase in very large quantities we are able to get good prices. All proceeds are part of the Anderson PTA and fund programs, support teachers, and enrich the student experience.
- When do I receive my school kit? Kits will be delivered to your child's classroom by Meet the Teacher Night.
- Is there a fee for ordering the kits online? Yes. There is a 50 cent processing fee.
- We are moving out of Anderson, can I get my money back? Unfortunately all sales are final and non-transferrable.
- We are new to Anderson, how do I order? Welcome! We are glad you are here. You will first need to set up an account in Membership Toolkit, our PTA platform. Once you have your account you will be able to purchase PTA items: such as school kits and PTA membership, volunteer, and access the on-line student directory (available to current PTA members only). Click here to start.
- Is there a fee to register on Membership Toolkit? NO! Registration on Membership Tool Kit is free and does not require you to join Anderson PTA as a member.
- Will I receive a receipt when I order? Yes, it will be sent to the email on file in Membership Toolkit. If you did not receive a receipt, please check your junk folder OR be sure that you selected the "PLACE ORDER" button at the end of your transaction.
- I prefer to purchase my own supplies, do you have a supply list? Yes, here is a link to the complete school supply lists. 2022-2023 School Supply Lists
Contact: If you have any questions about ordering school supply kits, please contact: Suzanne Endres